1) Judi McCoy’s funeral was Wednesday up on the Eastern Shore. It was a lovely ceremony, and I was glad I had friends to drive up with. I miss her.
2) After the funeral, we went to her favorite coffee shop and had lunch and shared Judi stories. It was a wonderful old building, and we all agreed it would be the perfect spot to hang out and write, and gaze out the upstairs window at the sunlight on the water.
3) It’s not going to be the same. Going to RT and not seeing Judi there.
4) And now we’re going to have to cheer each other on even more, now that she’s gone.
5) And of course, we have to …
FINISH THE D@$%*D Book.
Construction Photos- Week 27
5 days ago