1) It's spring, and I'm still cleaning up termite wings from the library's bookshelves. Those duster things that are so great at picking up dust? Yeah, not so good for picking up termite wings.
2) Hunger Games rocked, especially in IMAX. The sound for the previews? Way too loud, and too much bass.
3) It's prime walking weather again. Yay.
4) And I've got to get in shape in case I end up going to Colorado, instead of to New Orleans this year.
5) Okay, so it's actually 4 things and a poem. So here it is, the poem:
Under a Full Moon
Her loving gaze drawn downward
As the face she loves glows back
Her lover draws upward
Pulled by the power of
The gravid moon
and the tide-drawn sea
Lavish their light
On the sunless night,
Knowing their loving must