1) The weather has been so out of wack here, at the end of the day all I want to do is curl up with a good book, so not much happening on the writing front.
2) I went whale watching on Friday (I worked the weekend, so had the day off), and saw lots of gannets, several cargo ships, and even a few f-14s, but not a single marine mammal in sight.
3) I've registered for RT, and even have my roomie (yay!), now all I need to do is get the plane ticket (oy!).
4) I'm going through the list of authors who will be attending RT, and trying to read as many new to me authors as I can (or authors I've met before but haven't read), and even have a separate list for the YA authors.
5) Not sure if I'm going to Authors After Dark this year (I'm on the waiting list), but if not I'm thinking of going to Colorado to visit family (and mountains... and the Tattered Cover Book Store).
Construction Photos- Week 28
16 hours ago