So before the New Year comes, I thought I'd write down what my goals are for the coming year. Not much different from last year, but at least if I write them down I'll have something to aim for. So here they are:
1) Get more exercise- I'm going to keep up with the Tai Chi, but need to add to it. I'm thinking of joining the Y, using the indoor swimming pool and maybe the (dreaded) treadmill.
2) Get more writing done- and keep track of how much I write throughout the year. Specific goals: rewrite the urban fantasy, finish book 2 of the fantasy, and if there's enough time- work on finishing the novel that started as a short story.
3) Three submissions this year- one is already planned, so it should be doable.
4) Attend the RT conference in Orlando (and meet even more of my blog buddies).
5) Loose weight- I'm thinking of doing the Atkins for the first month and then switching to Weight Watchers)
6) Organize my apartment- still working on this one.
7) Post more on my blog.
8) Read more nonfiction (some of those books are going to come from the Great Books list).
9) Eat out less (and invite my friends over for dinner more often).
That's all I can think of at the moment, and it is now 2009, so I will say Happy New Year, and good night. :)
Construction Photos- Week 28
17 hours ago