Not just on the list of books to be read, these books are actually stacked on my new bedside table. Most of these books I got at RT (one way or another *g*), and I should probably confess now that it will take me quite a while to read all of the books I brought back (and considering the number of duplicates I've been finding as I organize my books- it looks as if I'll be running a few contests in the future). I will try to post reviews of these as I finish them, along with a couple of other books I owe reviews. I had intended to post the pictures of the covers, but my contacts are drying out, so I think I'm going to finish this list and hit the sack. I'll be around tomorrow to visit everybody's blogs.
1) Satisfaction Guaranteed by Charlene Teglia- I'm reading this now, am on the second story and am enjoying it very much.
2) Seduced by the Storm by Sydney Croft (not out yet)- Larissa gave me this, and I can't wait to read it. I've enjoyed everything of hers I've read.
3) The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason- She beat Nora in the Dear Author March Madness, now she's got me curious *g*.
4) Doctor's Orders by Jessica Andersen- I found a copy of another of her books in the Friends (of the Library) booksale and bought it. It was very interesting and well written, I'll read this, but I'm really waiting for her new series to come out (Mayans, gods, and preventing the end of the world- sounds great).
5) Boy Next Door by Amy Knupp- I did get this at RT, Maya gave it to me. Now I have all three of her books.
6) Dark Lies by Vivi Anna- I met her at RT, so I had to get a book of hers at the Book Fair.
7) Wild, Wicked, and Wanton by Jaci Burton- I got this in the gift bags that Maya handed out at the pizza party the first night at RT. I've read Surviving Demon Island and Hunting the Demon, so this should be interesting.
8) Colter's Woman by Maya Banks- Maya gave me this one and the next, and I've read other stories by her (plus the reader's group keeps saying those of us who haven't read this, really should read it).
9) Her Majesty, My Love by Sharon Long (aka Maya Banks)
10) Hunter's Salvation by Shiloh Walker- I read Shiloh's blog, and was glad I had the chance to meet her in person, and at some point I might even try to read these in order.
11) Forbidden by Lila Dubois- I won this in a drawing and have been going nuts busy ever since, so I'm putting this on the pile to make time to read it.
12) Girls that Growl by Mari Mancusi- I met the author when she was on the panel of a YA program at RT, and she gave me a copy of her book. Can't wait to read it, it sounds great.
13) The Ruby Key- Holly Lisle- I've been reading snippets of this whenever Holly posted them on her blog, and have been waiting for this to come out. The cover is amazing, the story is awesome, and the writer is my hero. What more could you ask for.
Well, there's my list. I'm going to be now, the ringing in my ears is clashing with the music I've been listening to (it's not making the headache worse- it's just annoying me). I will be back tomorrow to check out the other lists, and try to post a snippet for Friday. Good Night.
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
Construction Photos- Week 28
22 hours ago