I found this on Stephanie Tyler's blog, and it looked interesting so I gave it a try.
1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, iPod etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
The Promise (Michael Nyman (awesome pianist) Piano Music from Pure Moods album)
2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
Do I Love You? Aztec Camera from the Red, Hot, and Blue album)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Return to Innocence (Enigma from the Pure Moods album)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Don't Know Why? Nora Jones (awesome song)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Pachalbel Canon in D (aka the Taco Bell Canon)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
The Promise (again from the Pure Moods album)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Adiemus (Adiemus- yes, also from the Pure Moods album- honest it's not the only one in my media player) :)
8. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
The Breaking of the Fellowship (from the soundtrack)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
May It Be (Enya- Lord of the Rings soundtrack- my shuffle also seems to like to repeat songs- sigh)
10. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
Overture #3 (J.S. Bach)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR EX?
Clair de Lune (De Bussy- Van Cliburn's DeBussy album)
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Into the West- Annie Lennox from the LotR soundtrack)
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Minas Tirith (LotR soundtrack again)
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Both Sides Now (Clannad with Paul Young)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Do I Love You? (again from the Red, Hot, and Blue album- but I could listen to that album anytime).
16. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Reverie by Debussy (also from the Van CLiburn album)
17. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Ev'ry time we say goodbye (Annie Lennox from the Red, Hot, and Blue album)
18. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
The White Tree (LotR soundtrack)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Orinoco Flow (Enya- for the longest time my mom thought she was signing- save the whales, save the whales, save the whales).
20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Do I Love You? (honestly, I have over 120 songs on my Windows Media Player, and it pulled this one 3 times)
Now press Next one more time and use it as your title.
May It Be (Enya with Lord of the Rings).
Feel free to borrow this meme, if you let me know you've done it, I'll come and check out your blog. Gotta go now, I've got three loads of laundry waiting to be folded- bleh).
Mysterious Firsts #15- Sherlock Holmes
9 hours ago