Construction Photos- Week 27
5 days ago
The paperclip icon in Word is scratching his head and staring at me, evidently waiting for me to start typing. I sitting here at my computer trying to come up with a Thursday 13, and drawing a blank. Not quite complete, but nothing worthy of a TT. Well, here it goes, wish me luck.
1) I have three days off (everybody sign with me—I have three days off, I have three days off…).
2) I get to be a slug (if I want to) and stay at home and watch movies and read good books and hang with Savannah Jane, my psycho kitty.
3) If I don’t want to be a slug, I can organize my living room, rearrange my dining room (okay, it’s my office- but it has a dining table in it), get my filing done, go blog hopping (and get awarded the Rockin’ Girl Blogger Award *g*), and write, write, write (and do sudoku).
4) I can take care of a doctor’s appointment without using sick leave (I have 6 weeks accumulated, so that’s not that big a worry).
5) Five Guys Burgers and Fries- I don’t have to cook (great burgers, but can we say FRIES- quite yummy and totally addictive).
6) When my peeps all get back from vacation, I can go out to dinner, go to a movie, or just hang.
7)And maybe one of them will go with me on my quest for an inexpensive wooden DVD storage rack (I’ve found them before, but now that I need one I can’t find them anywhere - *grrr*).
8) I can stay up late and sleep in- or I can go to bed as usual and get up at the normal time and get more done (Nah).
9) Leftover Spaghetti- with my own made from scratch spaghetti sauce (what? You wanted a normal list?)
10) And maybe while I’m searching for my DVD case, I can also look for a new desk chair (the dining room chairs aren’t working out so well, and the comfy chair is too comfy- and hard to get out of).
11) Naps! I can take a nap- any flippin’ time I feel like it! Like now! (Okay, not now it’s 9:02, not a time to nap- not even a time to go to bed early, if I do that I’ll wake up at midnight with my body convinced it had just taken a nap).
12) I can finish the roll of pictures I’d taken of my psychokitty and the neighborhood hooligans (the ducks and geese) and get the roll developed (I have 2 left).
13) Write, write, write. I’ve been attacked by the plot bunnies. I had an idea for a whole other book, tried to write it as a flash fiction (but neglected to read the directions on the particular website where it said no more than 100 words- mine ended up being 500- sigh). And of course, there is a Friday Snippet to post (Owen makes his first appearance- teehee).
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!