Construction Photos- Week 27
3 days ago
1) The Hobbit (PS2)- Only for 1 player but still a cool game.
2) The Lord of the Rings- The Third Age (PS2) for 1-2 players, some battles take a while to get through.
3) 1602 A.D. (PC)- this game was actually the original inspiration for my first book (which has very little in common with the game *g*).
4) The Lord of the Rings- The Return of the King (PS2)- started playing this, but got sucked into the Third Age, and now I’m obsessed with finishing, and then I’ll come back and finish this one.
5) The Lord of the Rings- The Two Towers (PS2) Only for 1 player
6) Grand Tourismo (PS2)- this is more fun playing against someone.
7) Clue- Professor Plum in the Pantry with the piano wire *g*.
8) Trivial Pursuit- I have the Lord of the Rings version.
9) Sequence- card game and board game, very fun.
10) Jigsaw Puzzles- the bigger the better
11) Labyrinth the card game- its like a jigsaw puzzle where you decide what it will look like.
12) Word puzzles- crossword puzzles, word search…
13) Sudoku- I like the squiggly ones and the samurai puzzles.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!