1. The Bradford pear trees are in bloom in NC.
2. There are oceans of daffodils lining the highways of rural VA.
3. 1 hour of driving through the woods is restful- 2 1/2 hours is catatonia inducing.
4. Cupholders were put in cars for a reason (and the bottle of water that I thought was empty and securely covered was neither- oops).
5. Some people Do ask stupid questions (don't ask).
6. Naked in Death by J.D. Robb- good book, very good book. Am now reading book 2. Will probably be cursing Elizabeth (who lent me her copies of 1,2,& 3) before I'm finished.
7. A pedometer doesn't recognize the difference between 8000 steps taken walking around a pond and 8000 steps shifting two twelve foot long bookcases and 12 computers (and computer tables), but my tired, shaky muscles sure do.
8. Cracker Barrel French Toast is a good cure for driver fatigue (with lots of coffee).
9. Three hour naps Will lead to insomnia (go figure).
10. The brain truly does reach a point where it can not absorb any more information- mine has gone way beyond that point.
11. Once again. If mother tells you that a blizzard is imminent- Do Not Believe Her!
12. Obeying traffic laws trump obeying your mother.
and last but not least
13. Having to go to court is not as embarassing as going to court for getting caught peeing in public :o).
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants