Okay, so I said I'd be able to wait until the beginning of August to hear if they want my book. But it's the middle of July and the waiting is driving me crazy (a short drive, and no longer very scenic). I'm almost to the point where even a no would be a relief (okay, and a big disappointment, but it would be an answer). I'm working on book two, and have started working on what might end up being an entirely different series (and am cross stitching bookmarks for my relay for life group), but none of these are distracting me from the big question hanging over me. In fact, the big question is starting to distract me from everything else. Sigh.